So, i reckon everything starts to point at me once again?
Everything is my fault? I cant believe it, all along, im wrong.
Wrong about every single details.
Like what you said, he is unhappy when he was with me, so i think that you are trying to imply that he is very happy with you. Well, i accept it.
What's the reason for detesting you, my dear? Jealousy? Cheated? I dont know. Guess i dont really care now.
Its either i continue showing my flaws and shortcomings, or i get this over once and for all. I've chosen the latter.
Well, since you requested in your blog to name out who the hell i am scolding from now on, yes, you shall be granted. Shanice, you dont have to bother about whether i have gotten over him or whatsoever. You dont have to. Since you love him oh-so-much, carry on. What for bother about me? Unless guilt is consuming you.
What guilt? Ha. I dont think there is a need to name everything out. Because, things are kinda obvious ya know.
No point closing down your blog. If, i, manage to find it once, i'll manage to find the other. Dont ever belittle me.
At the very least, i know that your Jay was once very in love with me.
Fuck. I sound like a gay; pussy.
No comments:
Post a Comment